So as you may or may not know, I just helped a client close a major deal two weeks ago and I love helping small businesses grow.
I have lots of projects in the works:
I do social media prospecting/get appointments for local companies
I do freelance writing
I write/post videos to my blog
I manage over 60 Facebook accounts and 80 Instagram accounts.
But most importantly, I’m trying to get my fat ass back to shape.
Out of all of my projects, the last one is the most difficult. And the difficulty lies in the fact that it’s not as straightforward as the other ones.
My life is not exciting, and yours probably isn’t either.
I have pretty much the same routine every day.
1. Wake up
2. Work on my computer for 4 hours
3. Go to the gym and workout.
4. Come home and work some more.
6. Work some more
7. Watch tv shows and fall asleep.
That said, I do know a lot about getting appointments for my clients, so I’m trying to find a way to reconcile my boring life with building and growing a lot of my clients businesses and revenue.
Here’s the breakdown in a nutshell:
- Have a strategy for prospecting every day. I have seen a lot of businesses that have NO strategy in place for getting new clients and that is not good for business. Leads are oxygen for any business and a business that does not have a steady flow of prospects coming in everyday will not be successful.
- Target ideal prospects that have the budget to pay for your service. So many businesses waste their resources targeting the wrong type of prospects and end up spending so much for little ROI. You have to know who your audience is and ensure they have the budget to be able to afford your service.
- Craft messages with strong call to actions (CTAs) that will make people want to pick up the phone and call you to do business with you.
I have a few options regarding prospecting:
A. Use my service for writing effective prospecting messages that will have people calling you.
B. Utilize my Prospecting DFY service where I do it all for you!
I’ve grown many client’s revenues using this strategy.
All of these things combined will give you a steady flow of appointments. A strong prospecting strategy is a very effective solution for your business. I use these exact same strategies to grow all of my client’s revenues.
Since starting this, I’ve been getting a lot of PMs from people telling me that they like my content. I imagine that when my clients have 10 – 15 appointments weekly instead of 1, it will serve them much better professionally.
Anyway, those are my tips. Now I’m gonna go to the gym and work out.
What’s your #Client Getting strategy?
Do you have one? Or are you too cool to admit that you wish you had one?
Let me know : firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin B Okeke – I’m taking on 10 students for private coaching where I hold your hand and take you through every single step to growing your online business. Help you build a custom strategy so you can start increasing your revenue.
Interested? Then send me an email at email@example.com and let me know why we’re a good fit to work together.
Check out some of my other posts here:
- 5 Reasons why it’s important to develop good habits
- Top Facebook group settings you need to consider
- How to create great images for your Facebook ads
- 4 effective ways to get more email subscribers
- How to network with the other big influencers in your niche
- Top types of instagram post that are not photos
- Top 6 common bad habits that you need to break
- The power of communities in marketing through Facebook groups
- Top tips for a better Facebook business page
- What does GDPR mean for your digital marketing efforts
- Remarketing to mailing lists your secret weapon